Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Nopalea, If It Tastes That Good, It Has To Be Bad For You!

Nopalea is naturally sweetened with agave nectar, it has no added sugar and tastes fantastic! Making it one of the natural things that I love to enjoy that really tastes great and is very beneficial to my health.

  • How could a juice that is so beneficial for you taste so good?
  • Is Nopalea just loaded with sugars?
  • Does Nopalea have artificial sweeteners in it?
You may expect anything that is really good for you to taste bad! Cod liver oil, cough syrups, those nasty cough drops, any prescription medicine (if you manage to not get it swallowed before it starts to dissolve), liver, soy products, how about carob … This may be my personal list and experiences. The opposite also seems to be true, most things that taste really good are really not beneficial to our bodies.

My Great Taste Dangers

Sugar for one , in its many forms, it tastes great! Candy bars, ice cream, soda pop, cakes, pies, doughnuts and all those things that my sweet tooth craves! Sugar has been blamed for weight gains, dental problems, hyperactivity in children, and other increased health problems. These all have all been contributed to America’s increasing consumption of sugar. Cheese Burgers, pizza, hot wings, juicy cheese and bacon burgers… fattening. Weight gain and cholesterol seem to stick in my mind.

Tastes good, bad for you. Tastes bad, it must be good for you. That seems to have been true before I found my favorite healthy treat, Nopalea.

As I have gotten a little wiser and older, my tastes have changed a little. After all this year 2010 I became a Grandpa! It has been a few years and I have been trying to eat much healthier, exercising and taking better care of my self. I have found many healthy things that taste great and I look forward to.

The most beneficial thing that I really look forward to and tastes great is Nopalea. It provides me natural relief from aches and pains, and I simply look forward to and love the taste.

Nopalea in fact does taste really good, but it comes only from all natural sources. Nopal cactus fruit, the main active ingredient in Nopalea the nopal cactus juice, tastes naturally sweet. The added taste comes from another desert plant, the agave cactus. Agave nectar has been used and produced in Mexico as a sweetener for a long time. There are no other artificial sweeteners or sugar added. These ingredients are combined with other fruit and vegetable concentrates to maximize Nopalea’s benefits to your health. The formula alse uses a small amount of another sweetener and sugar substitute named stevia which takes the bitter edge off of the added fruits and vegetables. Stevia has been used as a sugar substitute for many years in Japan.

The results of all of the research and formulation is a wellness drink that I look forward to and tastes great. Better yet the active ingredient betalins relieve chronic inflammation, reduces pain in many cases and also helps regulate blood sugar levels.

Wow finally something that is sweet tastes great and is great for you!
Taste Nopalea, take the wellness challenge and see for your self what this great tasting juice will do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment